Sunday, March 22, 2009

I know...I'm sorry!

Hi everyone!
I know I own everyone an appology for the late posting. I've been trying to get connected to the internet and even though I've had a bit of time to get on, the connection is very weak and I have alot of trouble just trying to reply to a simple email. So trying to upload such a large quantity of reading material is a big problem. But, my plan - since I have posts from over a month ago saved on my computer - is to just upload one at a time this week (since the connection has been ok) until I'm updated. I hope you haven't forgotten about me, since it's been a while since I updated last! I can't thank you all enough for the kind emails that you've written! I enjoy hearing how much you enjoy the experience I'm having! It's been amazing so far and there is always a new adventure every morning that I wake up. Please continue to pray for me as I am for all of you!

Much love - In Jesus and Mary,

Jen

No comments: