Sunday, April 26, 2009

Alleluia...He has risen!

Hi everyone!
I know that it's again been a long time since I've written and I appologize. My family said that everyone has been asking why I haven't updated but it's been hard to get to an internet cafe when I have some time and mot places don't allow the use of memory cards. But please stay tuned because I have ALOT to say about what my Easter was like and everything else that has been going on. I miss everyone and even though I'm trying to relish every second that I have here, I'm anxious to put my feet on Canadian soil again. :) There's definetly no place like home.

Talk to you all soon!

Jen

1 comment:

WE ARE said...

Hello Jen :

Received your newsletter and a note from your parents. Thank you.
We are short-term missionaries ourselves and spend a lot of time in Peru. Soon, we are hoping to go to Southern Sudan.

Once you end up in the mission field, it really becomes addictive. It like this, when you are in the field, you indeed feel, like you said, home is still the best. But guess what happens - once you are home, you "hunger" to get back to the mission field. We call that catching the missionary bug.

Please visit our blog at john-hannelore.blogspot.com

We are continuing to pray for you.

Pastors John and Hannelore Fryters, Prince Albert