Saturday, May 23, 2009

A new Arrival!

Hello!
I haven't gotten as far as I would like in updating my blog, BUT I wanted to inform everyone that we will have a new addition coming to us here in Brikama! My friend Josh Thorn from Milwaukee, WI is coming for a three month stay and he actually leaves tomorrow (Sunday, May 23, 2009) and will get here on Monday. I would ask that you would keep him in your prayers as he is travelling and for his stay here. The sisters are excited to have him as he will be helping out alot with the school as well as at poultry. When the Lord give, He gives abundantly. I'm excited to see him as well as have an American Companion. You will hear more about him in my blogs I'm sure. Things have been incredibly busy and I am hoping to be compltely updated soon! please keep me in your prayers, my heart is so content here, and if the Lord wants me to come back home and stay for good...I'm sure my heart will completely shatter. So please, if you have any room for extra prayers, please pray that the Lord's will would be done in my life, that if He calls me back here - there would be a way to get back OR if He is calling me to stay home in Canada - that my heart would slow detatch itself from here. Honestly, if I never thought I would love a place and the people so much.
I miss everyone!

In Jesus and Mary,

Jen

No comments: