Monday, July 6, 2009

definetly on the downhill....almost in the parking lot.

Well....can you believe it's been over 6 months since I've been here? I sure can't. I honestly feel like I just got here. Should'nt it still be February? I'm on my preparations to come home and I honestly cry about it every time I go to pack something away. It's hard to think I will be gone in less than two weeks. Life sure has changed for me and as excited as I am to see my family and friends, my heart wonders when the next time I will see these people again.
I'm beginning my packing and I'm hoping that I bring everything I need back. If there is anyone who needs or wants anything that I would be able to bring back please just let me know. But remember...I only have limited space. Please continue to pray for me. You have no idea what you're prayers have already done for me...ah...it's overwhelming. Please pray that I get home safely with no problems.
I will be uploading my last few blog entries before I leave so please stay tuned. It's been crazy the last while and the last place I find myself is sitting in front of my computer writing. So please bare with me.
Talk to you all soon!

Much Love...In Jesus and Mary,

Jen

No comments: