Monday, August 24, 2009

Home at last....

Yes...Hello! I'm sure it's been a while since you last looked at this page and said, "geez, Jen's not very good at this blog stuff. She hasn't put up a new post for a long time." Well if you're not saying that, Thank you but for those of you who are, I definitly don't blame you. Things got incredibly busy when I left the Gambia and funny enough I even forgot things there. :) It was such a mad rush to just get on the plane! So I've been home for about a month now and the craziness hasn't stopped so I haven't had much time to catch up on my blog. So my idea was that since I had a few blogs that just needed touching up and some still to do I figured that the best way to go about this is to just touch up the ones that need it and then give you the stories of what I remember from the last weeks I was there. And you know me...I can talk forever :)
For those of you wondering, I'm glad to be home and even though home is usually the same, I'd have to admit that I look at home in a different light now. As I guess I look at most things, now. Many people have asked me if I would ever want to go back and what I say is, "If things were in place today I would leave tomorrow." I can't wait to one day go back...hopefully it's sooner than later...

Tslk to all of you soon!

No comments: