Thursday, February 5, 2009

Hello Everyone!
I would just like to appologize for not posting anything for the past two weeks. Besides being busy, the computer has been having issues connecting to the internet. I have to admit I almost hold my breath the entire time I'm on it because I never know if in the next second it's going to kick me off. So I appologize for not keeping up these past few weeks. I will post all the reading material you will ever need hopefully this weekend sometime. So keep your next week free cause it'll probably take you that long to read it all... :)
Thank you for the emails, again. I appologize again for not replying since I haven't been able to get into my inbox. I appreciate any emails though...really I do.
Thank you for your prayers and please continue to pray, the evil one loves to distract me and I really need to keep focused, so please pray for me! You are all in my prayers!

In Jesus and Mary,

Jen

2 comments:

Josh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Josh said...

"Jennifa" it is so great to hear from you :) I can not wait to read how things have been going for you. It is like reading book and you never know when the next chapter is going to come. But I do love it. Keep them coming.
And you are probably going to have quite a few emails from me (Sorry), but some are important.
I will continue to pray for you!
And I will pray for your computer to work. All this technology and what good does it do. What ever happened to the good old pen and paper. HAHAHAHAHA

May God continue to Bless You
And St. Michael Protect You (You seem like you need that one the most)
Always in my prayers

In Jesus and Mary,

Josh